Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Kitty: Knit Along Tuesday Success


Tuesday is knit along day at The Blue Blog!

Well, it was finally time to get off my butt and get started on my sock for my pal. So in honor of knit along day I got started last night. I decided on Broadripple from knitty for the pattern. My pal wants a summer sock in cotton. So hopefully this will fit the bill, and hopefully I can figure out how to do the heal flap.

Note: The colour is really off, it is one of the sprayed died Cascade Fixation Yarns . It is actually a lovely pink, green, and lavender. Though you couldn't tell it from the photo at all. Must steel my hubbies camera for a better photo.

 

Book Eye Candy

Don't forget to click to look inside the books.

Sample, 100 Fashion Designers, 010 Curators

Fresh Fruits A photographic collection of Japanese street fashion from tokyo. Photos are taken by Shoichi Aoki

1 comment:

  1. I made my Broadripples in that exact same colorway. They are fun socks to knit.

    ReplyDelete