Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

kitty: #50 socks and counting - tuesday update

Sock #51: Socks for Mia
Completion date: May 4, 2007
Yarn: Sweet Georgia Yarn
Colour: Omakase 1
Content: 100% Merino
Pattern: Jaywalker, by Grumperina.

Hopefully Mia will get me a better photo of her new pair of Jaywalkers for me. I was in such a hurry to run out the door friday night I forgot to nab a photo of them. I was cutting it a little close since they didn't get finished until 5 and still had to be blocked and hung to dry. Hanging them over a fan and air condition vent did the trick. They were all nice and dry by 11. Though I almost forgot them.

I was really happy how they turned out, but the Jaywalker sock pattern has to be my favorite.

UPDATE: Yeah... Mia just sent me photos of her wearing her new Jaywalkers. Thanks Mia for taking a photo.
And hence another pair of Jaywalkers was born driving back from MS&W. In Honor of the Yarn Harlots sock adventure photo's here is mine.
Sock #50 - Traveling in VA
Traveling in West Virginia
Arriving back in Ohio
Tuesday Tally
Sock #52 - Broken Rib in Apple Laine - Apple Pie
Sock # - Happy Birthday in unknown
Sock #51 - Jaywalkers in Sweet Georgia
Sock # - Twisted Flower Sock Pattern in Louet Gems Pearl
Sock#50 - Jaywalkers in Sweet Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment