Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

kitty: #50 socks and counting - tuesday update

Sock #50 - Traveling in Temecula, CA
Just a really quick update, I missed the goal this week for Sock #50. The well-traveled sock went with me to San Diego this past weekend, with sock 1 being finished in the O'Hare airport and ends woven in San Diego. I failed though to finish knitting the second sock. I must say I am really feeling the pressure for this week. I need to finish 3 socks before next Tuesday, eek. Good question on whether I will be able to do it.
Tuesday Tally
Sock #52 - Broken Rib in Apple Laine - Apple Pie
Sock # - Happy Birthday in unknown
Sock #51 - Jaywalkers in Sweet Georgia
Sock # - Twisted Flower Sock Pattern in Louet Gems Pearl
Sock#50 - Jaywalkers in Sweet Georgia

Though on other knitting fronts I have started another Orenburg Lace shawl and I really love the pattern. I am using an old Rowan mohair that is a little thinner then Silk Haze. The storeowner was pretty sure that it had been discontinued; they had bought it when they bought out a former stores merchandise. The label just says mohair. A Photo to come soon when I block out the corner to take a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment