Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Friday, March 07, 2008

kitty: M's Christmas Sweater

 

title: M's Christmas Sweater
pattern: Vogue 2007 Winter Knits Asymmetrical Men's Sweater

Being folded up in my office for the last, ekk, couple of months has certainly wrinkled the sweater. I finally got M to try it on today and quickly grabbed some photos of him in it. I have been looking for buttons since Christmas, but it looks like it was good I didn't find them since M thinks his Cashmere and Cotton Sweater is too scratchy. :(

 
   

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kitty M.

    I have a solution for scratchy sweaters. It's very simple too: just wet the sweater and put it in the freezer for 2 days, then slowly thaw. Check it regularly and shape it when possible, don't force the fabric because it is fragile when frozen, so you have to do this carefully. It really makes a lot of difference. It is a lovely sweater by btw. Good luck

    Willemtje (a Dutch knitter)

    ReplyDelete