Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

kitty: something new in the knit life in Columbus, Oh

Libby (Wonder Knit) and Karida (Neighborhood Fibers)

Last summer I had the pleasure to meet Libby Bruce at Knitters Connection and TNNA here in Columbus. She was talking about the possibilities of opening up a shop and low and behold she did with her best friend. The Store opened on Dec 1,2008. (Sorry for the delay in posting about it.)

Columbus Alive also recently did an article about the cute store in Clintinville.

Be sure to check the Wonder Knit web site for a list of local classes and a map to help you find the store. Last time I was down there they hadn't gotten a store sign up and it was a little hard to find.

Location:
3165 N. High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43202
Phone: (614) 261-YARN
Email: info@wonderknit.com

Store Hours:
Monday: 11AM-7PM
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday - Sunday: 11AM-7PM

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I *knew* that you'd know about lemonade! How awful that you're allergic! So, obviously I survived the night. I have a huge enough pile of blankets on my bed that I didn't even notice the cold, except when I got up for something. :)

    ReplyDelete