Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

kitty: testing Tvåändsstickning / Twined Knitting and Brioche Stripes

Tvåändsstickning / Twined Knitting and Brioche Stripes - larger size photo
Some actual knitting content... Since I have been spinning so much lately I have really been trying to evaluate what kind of hands puns I really like to knit with. Here is a swatch that I was testing burl spun yarns and Tvåändsstickning / Twined Knitting and Brioche Stripes. The very cool thing is the other side appears to be just vertical stripes.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Have you tried the technique "knit one below"? I like it, have to do more of it. Just did the scarf so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, do you have a lot of patience! Just typing the title of the post would leave me exhausted!

    ReplyDelete