Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Monday, February 14, 2005

Kitty: Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wish I had thought about what Domiknitrix did for Valentines in time to make my own little heart. I thought they were so cute and well done. Click Here

Well MeowGirl won on posting the acme heart first, but I decided to go ahead and post the one I did as well. I couldn't resist. Happy Valentine's Day to all!


So here is my picture of my weekends progress on the orange cardigan. 26cm already and 2.4 skeins of yarn. Look at all that lovely ribbing, 14cm seems like it goes forever. I hope I don't run out of yarn. I am so tempted to go ahead and order more. What to do, I am so worried. It's not like I use to have the option of my aunt just getting me more. Ok, I guess I shouldn't worry until I at least get the back done. The paranoid knitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment