Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Kitty: It is getting close

Ok, I figured it was about time for me to actually show pictures of what I have been working on. I have been posting about everyone else knitting and not my own. Yes, I admit it I have procrastinating on posting my own work

Well, Here is my phildar cardigan. It is beginning to look like a real sweater. I still have 6cm left on the neck, putting in the other sleeve, seaming, and the weave in from ****.

ps. And after much chanting that, "There will always be another Sale." I fell to the dark side and hit that shopping cart button. <Happy Dance> My yarn will be here soon. My yarn will be here soon. So hopefully with 3 skeins of the paper yarn I will not become so frantic that I will run out of yarn. I can not wait. Thanks you so much Missa for all the help.

1 comment:

  1. paper yarn? what paper yarn? You need to tell me more.

    sneaking in and sneaking out....

    ReplyDelete