Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Kitty: The Luck of the Irish was with me today.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It's Here!

YIPPIE YIPPIE YIPPIE, Look what the post woman just brought to my front door. A lovely box of yarn from Knit Pixie. I am so happy. Ahh, what a lovely odd and cool yarn. Shosenshi Paper is just that, a linen paper yarn. It feels like paper, looks like paper, tears like paper, and so far luckily hasn't dissolved like paper. The care instructions read hand wash or dry clean. I absolutely love it. Though I really wonder how fragile a garment knit out of it will be once it is knitted. I also wonder how and the heck I am going to get 750 yard hanks of paper wound. hmmmmm.

I also wanted to wish everyone a very Happy St. Patrick's Day. May the luck of the Irish be with you and don't forget to wear green. I have my pinchy fingers out today. I already got my husband. :)

Ps. That is the yarn on top of the logo under Hello Kitty. I wanted to show the translucent quality of the fiber.

1 comment:

  1. That paper/fiber is amazing! Whatever in the world are you planning on knitting with it? I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete