Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Friday, March 25, 2005

Kitty: Warning Only Food Cuteness

Ok. I am absolutely in love with this site. All the images to the left are from a site for children's bento boxes. Look how adorable. I wish my my lunches looked like that when I was a kid. Don't forget to take a look at the pink Hello Kitty Cell phone in the first image. It just makes me so sad to have the boring and featureless phones in the US.

I am so hungry now going through this site. I must go and get a Japanese Bento Box from the local Japanese Grocery store tomorrow for lunch. hmmmm maybe dinner tonight. They do make a great bento for kids in a bunny box, but now way as cute as these.

A baby bottle of rice
The three pig family
Hello Kitty Lunch Box (check out that phone)
Snoopy
A Watch
An Eatable Hello Kitty Cell phone
Animal Bread
The Couple
Charlie Brown
Christmas Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment