Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Kitty: Happy Birthday Mr. Wright

Totally non-knitting related posting:

Happy Birthday Mr. Wright

Check out the famous view of Falling Water's. You have to travel down a long path to the other side of the house to look up the valley but it is well worth the walk to the cliff edge to take your famous photo.

I must say Falling Water's is one of my favorite places in the world to visit. Well except for the oh natural toilets in the visitor center. Something about modern day out houses is not my cup of tea for a major tourist attraction.

I took the photo the summer my husband's cousin came to stay with us for the summer three years ago. I had been there three times before, but I am always amazed at how advanced the engineering of this house really was even for today’s standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment