Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Kitty: Socky Sock survived Origin as well

Uggggggg................... Well I survived the weekend gaming convention! The weekend was filled with many sleepless hours of gaming, walking through the dealer room, old friends we only see at cons, meeting with a couple of clients, and working on my practice sock for my sock pal.

Now all of that sounds great, except for the fact the convention center is molding and the carpet is covered with a fine layer of mold. So many of the people we ran into kept making the comment they felt like death warmed over. Yep, that pretty much summed up how I felt. We figured out it was mold when an artist friend sat down one of his paintings on the floor rolled up for about 30 minutes. When he picked it up that edge had already discoloured with you guessed it mold. How lovely.....

Don't worry sock pal, this is only my practice sock (in a boring colour) so your mold infested beginnings won't be sent to you. :) Hehehe, and the sock was exposed to way to many gaming geeks who didn't quiet understand what I was doing.

Also since everyone was posting great sock adventure photos, my sock wanted to suggest she was worked on by Lady Origin. I tried to convince a Droid to hold the sock so I could get a photo, but I couldn't find one that was willing. They were no fun at all.

Back to bed for me, since I feel like my head is going to explode.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment