Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Kitty: Thank you so very much, Mia

Christmas came in July this year! What can I say, but oh my, Thank you so much Mia.

The yarn really expressed how happy and totally amazed at all the wonders in the box. Mia, had no idea how many times I had looked at the R2 yarns. What a totally perfect gift, it couldn't have been a bigger surprise. Every time I go to my favorite Ebay sellers listing I always check the R2 stuff first. I am just gitty over it. I can not wait to start a project with it. WOHO......

Now, don't miss the incredible sock yarn at the top. My first two skeins of Lorna's Laces. What lovely socks it is going to be, though Mia we really need to talk about those tiny needles. They scare the crap out of me.

As you have guessed from previous post, I love Asian symbols on textiles and Asian fabrics. Check out the great little heart box with stitch markers. I am so excited. The box works out so perfectly for them and lots of room to add my purl ones and new lady bugs. I really hadn't found a good place to store them before now.

Coffee, Chocolate, Men....... Something are just better when they're rich

I got such a good laugh out of the punch line mug when I was drinking my morning tea. The hubby's comment was "is there something we should talk about."

Look at all the other goodies, truly it was Christmas in July. Thank you so much Mia, you have been an incredible SP4 and a dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment