Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Kitty: Some actual knitting news

Finally some new knitting news that I am really excited about. Take a look at my new tank top made from Pakucho Organic Cotton. I am totally in love with the colours. Yes I do realize that rubenesque girls really should not wear stripes that go around, but the way the colours faded into each other mesmerized me. I figured I would be wearing a jacket over it so I didn't care.

I am really terrified of running out of yarn so I decided to knit both sides at the same time. It has been really a funny process. The funny thing is I can hear MG now reading this and going "You are always terrified of running out of yarn, so what's new?"

2 comments:

  1. You have a really cool secret pal! It's so much fun to be in on secrets! I still have NO idea who mine is though!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see the finished product. Such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete