Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Monday, September 26, 2005

Kitty: Success The office is Clean

I spent most of the weekend cleaning my offices. A lot of critical deadlines are approaching quickly with work (November 22 is only 57 days away) and all the mess in my office had to go. Yes, mom I was procrastinating again with cleaning vs working. I haven't changed at all. I also wanted to get the closet to the point that I could finally leave the door open without having to worry about the cats getting into something they shouldn't. I have no idea why, but the closet is the coolest room in the house.

The office is now officially cleaner than it has ever been and more organized then when I originally set it up 5 years ago. :)

While I was looking for stuff and carting loads down to the basement, I found this UFO. This was one of the favorite things I freehand embroidered while I was in college. She was done on green silk velvet and silk thread. I brought her upstairs to get a step closer to finishing her up finally.

3 comments:

  1. MG, you haven’t been around for a long time. I just wanted to check and make sure you were ok? With all that is going on in the world right now you can never be to sure if your friends are ok unless you ask. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is pretty. Now how do you feel about cleaning up the rest of the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA Mia..... I will leave the entire house cleaning project to you. If you hear I am cleaning other parts of the house you know I am really avoiding work. I cleaned the kitchen out a weekend or two ago.

    ReplyDelete