Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Monday, November 07, 2005

Kitty: Stumpy Cardigan

The Specs:
Pattern: Highly Modified Bulky Mini Cardigan by Stefanie Japel
Yarn:
Stumpy - Beautifully Spun my MG
Brown Ribbon Cone - Silk City bought from Elann
Brown Cotton Cone - Silk City bought from Elann
Discontinued Wool Cashmere blend Jaegar
Merino Wool Discontinued - but I don't have the labels
Bamboo - Southwest Trading Company

Wait is that a FO I see!

I have a confession this sweater has actually been done for about a month now. I guess I have a lot of reservations about how it acutely looks on my body. I am convinced this really isn't a successful pattern for me, but since I have now re knit it 4 times I give up. I am going to live with it for awhile and hopefully I will figure out what it is that I don't like about it so I can correct it down the road.

I love the way the yarn combinations feel. I can definitely see throwing it on this winter when it is freezing outside. The sheer bulk in the yarn will keep me really warm on those cold winter days they are calling for here this winter. So it is not like I won't wear it. I don't own a lot of warm clothing to be honest. So we will see!

I finally have some proof that I have been knitting. :)

1 comment:

  1. mmm, i love it! the colors are so pretty and work so well together - i can't believe all the different types of yarn you have in there ;). and yay for handspun!

    ReplyDelete