Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Monday, October 30, 2006

kitty: Caution: Allergic to Splinters!

Caution: Allergic to Splinters!

Happy Halloween to one and all!! Could there be a better way to celebrate Halloween and to toast the end of Soctoberfest than to wear a pair of Jaywalkers in "Angel" Colourway? Especially if you are a Buffy fan.

The Specs: Pattern: Jaywalker by Grumperina Yarn: 2 - Sweet Georgia Yarn Time: 10 hours - Cost: $24.00

Colourway : Angel The perfect colour for Angel and Buffy Fans.

I know I have said it before, but I am really in love with the Jaywalker Sock pattern. I have tried quiet a few of the really popular patterns out there, but nothing really seems to fit as well as Grumperina's Jaywalkers. I really am in love with the pattern.

Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween. In my opinion it really is the best holiday of the year. This year is extra special because a dear friend surprised me to no end. Thanks so much Mia, you are the best. :)

Check out the awesome goodies in my Halloween treasure box.
It wouldn't be from Mia if it didn't have some lovely sock yarn, she is definitely my favorite sock pusher. :) Also check out the cute hat she knit me for winter. Thanks Mia!!!

5 comments:

  1. ROFL... I don't think I have laughed this hard in a long time. Hope those are not Angel's ashes! He is to good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH... Love the crime scene. Cute Sock.

    Miss my buddy, A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great socks! I loved Buffy but I was more of a Spike fan than an Angel fan. I always thought he was rather whiney for someone who was supposed to be such a badass in the early days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA..... I love it. Must see about ordering some of her yarn.

    Thanks
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was M ain anyway involved with the crime scene? Did he try and steal your candy? Enquiring minds want to know.....

    ReplyDelete