Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Thursday, October 04, 2007

kitty: it is time for a long hot bath

item: Green "Knit" Sweater
content: White Item #: A-20 1/20 silk stainless steel - Habu
Green Item #: A-60 "shosenshi" paper - Habu
price: 2 hanks of paper and 7 cones of silk stainless
time: It's going to be awhile

Wow, if feels like this has taken forever. And if you count the fact that I bought the Shosenshi in 2005 I guess it really has taken forever. I always knew what I wanted it to be, but only recently through the encouragement of dear friends did I get the nerve to knit it. Thank you guys, you are the best!

Last night I finally knitted the last 7 rows and just put it in for a nice long bath. We will see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I want to see it all together and blocked.

    ReplyDelete