Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Saturday, November 10, 2007

kitty: Japanese knit wear inspiration

Sorry: No Japanese craft books today, but I did want to post a Japanese Fashion inspiration. These three photos were screen captured from the most recent performance of Koda Kumi on Count DownTV.

I fell in love with her hand knit sweater. I really loved the irregular stripes and I always have a weakness for off the shoulder sweaters. I don't know it always makes me smile when stars wearing knitwear.

Also check out the Wolford stockings, hard shell beret, and the very cute cell phone bag around her neck.


2 comments:

  1. Ok.. she is seriously too cute for words! I'm doing random links today on my blog and have spent half the day looking at street style blogs. Do you have any decent Japanese ones to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sleeves are the best part

    ReplyDelete