Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Saturday, November 10, 2007

kitty: habulicious weekend

It's a Habulicious weekend for sure!
Friday - My weekend started with a treasure in the mail. My catalogue that I ordered so long ago finally showed up. This is how I spent my friday night. Just flipping through the pages
Saturday - Working on a new scarf out of the yarn MG gave me for christmas several years ago. I just ripped a pair of socks last night and needed to think about them more.

Sunday - TRUNK SHOW -TEMPTATIONS - 11/11-12, DUBLIN, OH

This Sunday and Monday, November 11 & 12, Takako Ueki, owner of Habu Textiles, will bring her Habu Trunk Show, including an extensive collection of knitted samples to Temptations. Takako will be teaching classes on how to use and interpret Habu patterns and techniques.

 

Next Week: I get back on the Habu Anonymous Bandwagon again I promise. wink

1 comment:

  1. Sure you will. Face it--once an addict, always an addict. Back to Red Heart for you!

    ReplyDelete