Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Friday, June 20, 2008

kitty: Japanese Craft Book - 9784021904264

Japanese Craft Books - Amazon Jp - 9784021904264
Lacework Petit Motif 100
3-D Lace Motif
79 pages - 2008/04
ISBN-13: 9784021904264

Japanese Craft Book Cuteness.

Ok, I would buy any book in this series. I admit it. All of the books in this series just rock. The diagrams are out of this world and the book just makes me smile.

Admittedly, I don't really see crocheting sandals, cupcakes, mini clothing items, or veggies anytime soon. But maybe some cherries as a pin or maybe some of the flower bouquets. There is even a pattern for Calia Lilies. (OH. Mom :)

The book is broken down into 6 sections of 100 patterns.
a) Fruits and veggies b) Sea Creatures and animals c) Spoons, cups, pots, mittens, flip flops, purses, snowman, candle, stockings d) flour bouquets e) Deserts, pastries, donuts f) musical instruments, plane, hot air balloons

Here are some additional photos from the book

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I ordered it just now from YesAsia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need this book in my life. I will only crochet adorable things. I have a mountain of amigurumi patterns waiting for me. See me frantically searching online....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, stop it, stop it with all the cute Japanese books! I must resist… no trips to Kinokuniya… no budget… I must unsubscribe to your feed.

    Those tiny flip-flops are just too much. Maybe I can make an exception for that little book. :)

    ReplyDelete