Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Moko-Moko Cowl



 
   


 
 
   
 
 
 
   


 
 
   
Pattern: Moko-Moko Cowl

      Designer: Olga Buraya-Kefelian
    Yarn: The Plucky Knitter Primo Worsted
    Colour: Shades of Pemberley
 
 
   


 
 
   
Olga Buraya-Kefelian did me the honor of letting me be one of her test knitters for a recently released cowl pattern. The thing that I loved most about the Moko Moko Cowl was that it took me less then 10 hours of knitting time to complete the project. The pattern is very addictive and rewarding which is exactly what I need right now.

    The one thing that I would probably change would be to make it narrower so that I could make it a little longer. This is only because I normally like a much longer cowl since I have a thick neck. This would also have allowed me to not have to block it so hard and keep the soft pillows it creates unblocked.
    Thanks so much Olga for letting me test knit for you!
 

1 comment:

  1. How interesting! I can see it as a scarf, rather than a cowl. Would not make a good bikini...

    ReplyDelete