Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blank Canvas



 
Pattern: Blank Canvas 
Designer: Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Rowan RYC Cashsoft DK
Colour: Evergreen

Hard to believe that it has been over a year since I have posted on the blog. I could make a hundred and one excuses about why I haven't posted, but there just hasn't been a lot of knitting going on here at Knitbuddies. This year has been filled with a lot of ups/downs and knitting just hasn't filled the void in my life that it use to.

That being said, I have managed to finish one FO before this year comes to an end. Back in February I was luck enough to take Ysolda's online class to make Blank Canvas. The class was truly amazing and I learned so much just by reading everyones post and watching the projects come together.

The pattern is a lot of fun and for once I can honestly say that the raglan sleeve actually fits.
If anyone still has me added to there RSS feed, I just want to say thank you for sticking with me. Hope you have a great holiday! I have missed you all.
   



2 comments:

  1. You're back! I hope the ups will overtake the downs and knitting will once more be a regular part of your life.
    Happy holidays to you and yours,

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always follow you! Hugs!

    ps - I like it!

    ReplyDelete