Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Kitty: It Grew

I must say this yarn knits incredibly fast. The not so secrete anymore project now measures 10 inches. 9 more inches to go if I stick with the original pattern.

Ekkkk I got discovered though and I am kind of upset about it. I had been knitting under my desk and just dropping it in my lap when my husband walked in, but I didn't hear him one time yesterday afternoon. :( I may have been a little obsessed about getting it done. The positive side is I got to knit before bed last night. Thus they now measure 10 inches.

I ALSO GOT MY FIRST HUBBY ORDER. He wants a cell phone bag, ipod bag, dice and a mini disk bag. I have a hubby order, I have a hubby order!!!!!!!! He previously has said no to everything except tube socks that I have wanted to knit him, phildar men's sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves. Not even regular socks they had to be white cotton tube socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment