Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Monday, January 31, 2005

Kitty: Spring 2005 Colours

These are approximates that I came up with after reading the article for my reference

So are you ready for Spring.

Pantone has posted there colour preview report and forecast for Spring 2005. Here is there pdf. You can check what the designers view as the must haves for Spring 2005 and the colour inspiration for several of the spring collections.

So I must say I am really not that thrilled with the summer colour forecast. I am really excited about knitting for spring though. I feel like I need to get started right now, but there areso many winter projects I need to finish.

And the answer is, I frogged the vintage velvet. After all the comments I got on the knit along I decided to go with my gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment