Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Kitty: thank you A Sneak :)

Look what the mail woman brought today, I really do have a sweet and a sneaky secret pal.

What a wonderful box of goodness. I keep opening the can of tea to just smell it. I can understand why it is your favorite tea. Just smelling it has made me happy all evening. I can not wait to have some in my amazing new mug when I work on my sweater tonight. The mug is awesome, it made me really happy to see that it was an image from Aotearoa, New Zealand. :) Also a great choice in candy, pineapple is one of my favorites.

Hehehe, the flower also made me really smile. I must wear it tomorrow maybe it will bring some sunshine to a snowy gray Ohio.

I am really glad you included the pattern. The bag is SO SO SO cute. It would have been a cruel tease to wait. I really like the blue yarn that you sent. It is setting here on my desk right now.

Thank you so much, my wonderful secret pal.

hmmmmmmm... Baltimore, Maryland.... hmmmmmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. I love the face on the mug. No one will take mistake it for their's. So is the tea any good?

    ReplyDelete