Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Friday, June 24, 2005

Kitty: New stash enhancement

Wow... My order from Elann came today take a look at that lovely Silk City Spaghetti Cones 100% cotton ribbon. Check out the colour way. Thought it makes me really sad that I didn't think about checking until 2 hours after it was available to purchase. I had originally wanted the red that is pictured in the shawl. Buying yarn on Elann is so competitive. It is insane if you think about it. The yarn fly's out the door so quickly you would think it is candy. I have even gone so far to rearrange my schedule just so that I could be setting at my computer at noon.

Hello.... My name is Kitty Kitty.... I am a yarn alcoholic!
Group of People: Hi Kitty Kitty we understand

I also picked up some sock yarn from Elann to make a practice pair of socks for my Sockapal-2-za friend. I signed up for the newbie sock group. I hope I can make a nice pair of socks. Must practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment