Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kitty: What's on the Needles?

I just started the kit I got last week from Knitpixie. I am in absolute love with Habu Textile yarns. Though I have to say this is probably one of the scarf's that I would pick up in a boutique and go; "I adore this scarf, but I could never wear it." The silk covered steel and the linen paper is really hard to knit with since it really wants to fall off the needles. I also slightly altered the pattern since my row height is off from what the pattern called for, but I basically have just been following the concept and making it fit to the dimensions on the pattern.

The best part is the finishing instruction tell you to mush it like you would a rice ball.

The colours in the photos are a really off, but the light right now sucks with all the storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment