Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Monday, September 19, 2005

Kitty: Happy Moon Day

Happy Moon Day ( Chinese Mid Autumn Festival) to one and All!

Hope you all had your fill of moon cakes and BBQ last night. The moon wasn't really cooperating here in town, but Mac and I went out to try to see the moon before we had our goodies.

There hasn't been a lot of posting lately here at Knitbuddies about actual projects we are working on. I have been working on a new sweater, but it is going really slowly. So, I started on a new sock for me last night. Hopefully it will go quicker than the sweater. I know MG has been busy as well working on a new scarf for the cool San Fran evenings. I can not wait to see her scarf. We have been talking so much on the phone and on aim about it.

So don't worry, lots of knitting going on. Just not a lot of posting about it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment