Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Kitty: Brown Phildar Sweater

Remember the brown phildar sweater project I started oh, in September. Well I am finally one step closer. The body has been complete for awhile now, but I finally started on the sleeves this week. Audrey, my old cat, had to have surgery this week. So it has made me slow down my crazy schedule and put extra kitty snuggling hours into each day and some extra knitting.

So now I have to wonder are these sleeves really going to work? I am really not convinced, but I guess we will see. I am going to have to block the sleeves twice, once for the outer panels and once for the inner panels. There isn't enough room to stretch out the two center sections. Don't worry the yarn dries really quickly there are not those weird splotches in the dye.

Update: Dec 1

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I know this pattern. That sleeve is hell! I ripped my entire sweater because of those sleeves. They look great in the magazine, but I couldn't get anything to work. Good Luck!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete