Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Kitty: Domo Arigato Gozaimasu, Kat!

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu, Kat!

Wow Kat, I really don't have the words to express how much I love my swap package. Thank you so much. There is something about Japanese craft goods that just makes me so extremely happy. I am not sure what it is, but western tools and kits just don't seem to live up.

Kat and I recently did a swap and my package came today. Check out all the wonderful treasures that were in the white box with pink lettering.

Check out the cutest bag I think I have ever seen. A combination of little free form bunnies and sakura sashiko. With cute little pockets all around and a lovely little handel. Something I will definitely use for special occasions.

And if that wasn't enough to make a girl smile with excitement. Check out the contents:

More Chibi love, another pink chibi is in the house.

The clover flower kit that I had been craving since so many of the japanese books last year were highlighting its use.

This amazing little pea pod cell phone charm.

Wonderful Clover button kits that look like so much fun to do.

A kit with this really cool fluffy yarn and buttons.

And of course the totally awesome bag.

 
 

 

Thank you so much Kat.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad that it arrived safely and that you like the contents!! We'll have to do this again in the New Year - just too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. score! all of that looks awesome, yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo lovely lovely stuff dearie! And those chibi looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think some one needs a quick trip to Japan! And I love the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Mia.... I so need a crafting shopping trip to Japan! Maybe if I ever see day light from all these deadlines I will find the time.

    Thanks everyone for there sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete