Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

kitty: on the needles

Wow, has a year already passed since my first introduction to MS&W? It is really hard to believe that the fiber adventure began a little under a year ago.

I was looking at my stash and realized, sheepishly that I really haven't used the stuff I bought last year. I had put myself on a yarn diet these past couple of months since I really have wanted to widdle down my stash. I have only made one little purchase from Ami Ami. (Oh my, if you haven't checked them out there yarn is amazing and absolutely beautiful colours. I can not believe more people are not ranting and raving about them. That conversation is for another day though.)

So I dug up the Wool in the Woods hand painted Organic Cotton that I picked up and started on a tank top last night. Though I find it funny that I was just talking about how I wasn't sure variegated hand dye wasn't for me. Hopefully I will finish it up by tomorrow night, I have a lunch appointment on Thursday I would love to wear it for.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment