Home > Knitbuddies > Welcome

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kitty: Just back from MS&W

"It is all about me!!! me!!! me!!! It is my weekend to be pampered. Don't forget to click to see the bigger picture. I will bahhhhhhhhhh for you."
Don't take to much off the top please. Seeing a sheering demo with just manual clippers  
 
Or is it all about us, the knitbloggers united on one hill!

Well, I am back in Ohio safe and sound from my big trip to MS&W, more tomorrow when I wake up 16 out of the last 24 hours in a car makes for a sleepy sleepy kitty.

And for some Geek humor; M was listening to the Java Podcast in the car and found out that someone has come up with a new programing language, COW.


generate fibonacci sequence

MoO
moO
MoO
mOo
[[ main loop ]]
MOO
[[ print first number ]]
OOM
[[ temp copy of first number ]]
MMM
moO
moO
MMM
mOo
mOo
[[ store second number off in the first position now ]]
moO
MMM
mOo
MMM
[[ move back to temp number ]]
moO
moO
[[ use temp to add to first and store in second in loop ]]
MOO
MOo
mOo
MoO
moO
moo
mOo
mOo
moo

 

4 comments:

  1. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

    Look at that little sheep up there. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I look around on blogs.. the more folks I realized that I didn't get to meet at MSW. I was on the "other side" of that knitbloggers on the hill.. over where Wendy was signing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, the looooom! gorgeous. who's the maker?

    was that wheel a golding wheel? they always have those fancy shmancy ads in spin-off - that's one very pretty wheel! though the spinning lamb heads would make me dizzy ;)

    thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete